High Field Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Center, Academia Sinica
[ Download (.pdf) ]
- Spectrometers :
HFNMRC operates and maintains six liquid-state NMR spectrometers
|- The only 850HMz in Academia Sinica
|- The only 800HMz in Academia Sinica
|AV600||2003||IBMS B2||TCI_Cryo*||- Equipped with auto sampler (up to 60 samples)
|- Equipped with home-made Field Cycling shuttle Device
|- The only 19F/31P QNP cryoprobe in Taiwan
|* Routinely installed probehead|
- Group Account Application :
Each research group is assigned a “Group Account” (one account per lab).
- User Account Application :
Individual user should apply for “User Account" for on-line reservation.
- Operator Assistant Service :
One should contact us for details on experiment designed and submit the “Data collection Service form” / “Fragment Based Screening Service form” application form. The submit samples will be assigned to one of our staff members.
- Self-Operation :
Academia users who pass the “operation exam” will be qualified for "self-operation". Only qualified users have the permission to login to spectrometers.
- Other Service :
In case of specific service requirement, please contact us for details.
- Reservation Policy :
- AV500, AVIII600 and AV600_CHEM :
Qualified users can book the NMR time on line by themselves. The minimum slot is one hour, and the maximum is 72 hours. A sign up link is available on HFNMRC homepage ( www.nmr.sinica.edu.tw ).
- AV_600, AV_800 and AVIII_850 :
- By reservation through on-line submission only.
- The time request form and schedule information are available on HFNMRC homepage ( www.nmr.sinica.edu.tw ).
- Minimum time slot is one hour, and the maximum requested time is one week per NMR in general.
- Anything not specifically covered in this policy will be left to the discretion of the HFNMRC manager.
- Payment :
Users should follow the rule of DASIS, Academia Sinica to complete the payment.
- Acknowledgement :
Users should acknowledge the HFNMRC service on their NMR related reports or publications.
Example on the acknowledgement:
We thank Academia Sinica High-Field NMR Center (HFNMRC) for technical support; HFNMRC is funded by Academia Sinica Core Facility and Innovative Instrument Project (AS-CFII-108-112).
- Service Charge : (2021.01.01)
||Small Molecule Data Collection2
||Experiment Setup Fee for Macromolecule2
||Fragment Based Screening3
||Fragment Based Screening3
* This fee might be adjusted according to the operational status.
- In case of regular Room Temperature Probe, reduce N.T.80 per hr.
- Data collection only, no data analysis nor interpretation is included.
- Follow existing Fragment Library SOP in HFNMRC. Please find “Fragment Based Screening Service” application form for details. Should you need other services, please contact us.
This rules are implemented after the user committee has passed it, and the same applies to the amendment.
( Last updated: 1 Jan. 2021 )